General information regarding proposals
Contributions discussing the results of original research, as well as contributions discussing practices in honours education and its implications are welcome. We encourage you to submit a proposal for the presentation types and formats described below.
The conference adheres to different evaluation criteria for Research proposals and for Practice proposals (see below). Regular sessions in the conference last 75 minutes.
Proposal Types and Formats:
1. Presentation. Individual presentations can include papers (research proposals) or best practices (practice proposals). Presenters will have 25 minutes in total, with 15 minutes for the presentation and a minimum of 10 minutes for discussion. Three presentations on similar topics will be combined into a 75-minute session.
2. Symposium. A symposium consists of three presentations, a short reflection by a discussant and a structured discussion with the audience. One proposal is sent in with all contributors, including the session chair and discussant.
3. Workshop. (full 75-minute session). A workshop has a specific, action-oriented purpose, and aims to generate some concrete answers to current problems in the field by active participation of the attendants. In a workshop attendants could learn new skills or familiarize themselves with a new topic.
4. Masterclass (full 75-minute session). In a masterclass an expert teaches a specific topic to the attendants.
5. Round table / Campfire. A round table consists of five short communications, 15 minutes each, on early-stage research, innovative ideas or experiences with best practices. Each presenter has 15 minutes, with maximum 5 minutes for the presentation and 10 minutes for the discussion. Contributions on similar topics will be combined in one session.
6. Poster. Posters are presented in one separate session (with no other parallel sessions) and are introduced with two-minute pitches.
7. ‘Wild card’
We encourage you to use the ‘wild card’ option in order to submit your proposal in a different, creative and or innovative format, that suits the topic of your presentation!
Download the factsheet here: Factsheet Int Con Honors 2020.pdf
International Conference on Talent Development and Honors EducationRegistration website for International Conference on Talent Development and Honors Education
International Conference on Talent Development and Honors EducationInternational Conference on Talent Development and Honors Education0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Conference Room 'Appel'Conference Room 'Appel'Zernikelaan 7 9747 AS Groningen Netherlands